Stalka Khan

Things to think about.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Actual Original Stalkee

I have to say...I kind of lied when I said that Matt was the original stalkee. :-/ Not so much lied as forgot. I know, I know, how could I forget Melissa Roth?! She was the first person I stalked (unless I am forgetting others, which could very well be the case). Actually, it was more that I was stalking the association of which she was the president last year. But then she graduated and moved away and left me :-(. So my stalking has not been up to par. She started a job a few months ago as...and no, I am not making this up...a professional cheerleader! Well, kind of. She works for Americheer in Columbus, Ohio. She goes to all the events and everything. If there is anyone I know who would become a professional cheerleader post-college, it is Melissa.

I begged her to send me pictures of her at work, and she graciously agreed. This picture is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

I should also mention that I'm the Founding Member/President/CEO of The Melissa Roth Fan Club. Since I am also the only member, I do all of the secretarial and treasury work, as well. It's getting to be too much for me, so I'm currently accepting applications for the positions of Secretary and Treasurer. But, a warning: we have a very rigorous screening process. :-)
Comments

1 Comments:

Comments

You are too funny!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 PM  

Post a CommentComment please!

  • At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said…

    <$BlogCommentBody$>

    <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
  • Post a Comment

    << Home